To celebrate their 10th Anniversary, Amazon is holding Wishlist Sweepstakes.
Every week from the start of October until the middle of December they’re giving away prizes. To enter the sweepstakes all you have to do is add something to your wishlist and then click on the link to enter the sweepstakes for that week.
Here are the prizes for each week:
- Week 3 (Oct. 19-25): Meet the Jonas Brothers in London Wish List — A trip for two to London to hear the lads in concert and then meet them in person
- Week 4 (Oct. 26-Nov. 1): Kindle Love Wish List — 10, count ‘em, 10 Kindles
- Week 5 (Nov. 2-8): Ultimate Backyard Theater Wish List — $15,000 for a backyard makeover, plus all the equipment needed to start the show
- Week 6 (Nov. 9-15): Yellowstone Photo Expedition with Canon Wish List — A trip for two to Yellowstone National Park, and a private lesson with a professional photographer
- Week 7 (Nov. 16-22): The Magic of Disney Wish List — A trip for four to explore the wonders of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Fla., plus a $2,000 Disney gift card
- Week 8 (Nov. 23-29): High-Def Heaven Wish List — A 55-inch HDTV, a Blu-ray home theater, and a Wii
- Week 9 (Nov. 30-Dec. 6): Glamorous Life Wish List — A stunning set of 1½-carat diamond stud earrings
- Week 10 (Dec. 7-12): This one is under wraps until it launches!
Certainly some of the prizes aren’t interesting to me – Disney? No. Jonas Brothers? Hell no.
But HDTV? Yes. Kindle, oh yes.
I’ve written before about how much I like the Amazon Wishlist, and as it happens I tend to add something to my wishlist at least once a week, so entering the sweepstakes is easy for me. Even if it wasn’t for the sweepstakes I’d recommend to anyone to use the Amazon Universal Wishlist – it’s very useful.